Carpenter Helper/Have Own Tools
Our Carpenter Helper 1 to 2 years of Experience in this field
Responsible for assisting carpenters on job sites with carious tasks, including
- Gather materials for workers to handle on job sites.
- Keep job sites clean and machines serviced.
- Cover services with plastic material to protect them.
- Cut and install insulation.
- Cut and fit tile or linoleum.
- Spread adhesives on flooring to prep for tile.
- Cut timber and lumber to specified dimensions.
- Hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Drill holes in lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Assist in the layout of foundation, building lines and anchor bolts.
- Set hollow metal doors and frames.
- Install toilets.
- Install trim and cabinets.
- Place and set slabs and sidewalks.
- Unload materials from trucks.
- Assist with slabs and elevated structures.
- Frame wood.
- Establish reference points and lines.
- Smooth and sand surfaces using power sanders.
Electrician Helper/Have Own Tools
Our Electrician Helpers l to 2 Experience in this field
Electrician helpers assist senior electricians with basic electrical systems installation, repair, and maintenance. They perform the more routine tasks of the electrical trade, taking direction from – and under the supervision of – the senior electrician. Electrician
Responsibilities: 8 months experiences as an Electrician Helper assisting in lesser skilled tasks such as running copper wire, operating drills, saws, and multimeters. Many occasions tasked out on my own to accomplish various electrical tasks.
- Maintain tools, vehicles, and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order.
- Service work such as troubleshooting various electrical problems
- Rough Electric work, panel installation, overhead service installation, 3 way, 4 way, single pole switch installation, receptacle installation; GFI and Duplex.
Plumber Helper/Have Own Tools
Our Plumbers have 2 to 5 years Experience in the field
A plumber helper, sometimes referred to as a plumber’s assistant, works under licensed plumbers to install plumbing systems, make repairs, and diagnose minor plumbing issues.
- Assisted certified plumbers as instructed
- Prepared materials for soldering and welding process
- Cut copper piping according to measurements
- Cleaned copper fittings
- Gathered materials from storage units daily
- Cut cast iron piping materials
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures, and equipment.
- Set up hangers to run lines for hot and cold water
- Assembled draining system
- Cored holes in concrete